Please go through the below and should you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Please consult with and obtain clearance from your physician before engaging in an exercise routine.
1. To run a class requires a minimum of 3 participants (instructor not included).
2. Proper sports attire is required. Access is not allowed with street shoes, jeans or slippers
3. We recommend aerobics/fitness shoes for the specific type of exercise you perform
4. Please carry your sports shoes along with you and change at the studio only.
5. Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is forbidden.
6. It is forbidden to use the accessories of the aerobics studio by children under 14 years old, or by persons under the influence of alcohol, hallucinogens, stimulants, or other drugs and substances which might diminish physical capabilities.
Any type of offensive, improper, noisy behavior is forbidden
1. Class capacity is limited and it is established on a first come first serve basis.
2. As a courtesy to your fellow members please arrive 5 minutes before the class is scheduled to start.
3. If you are late you may enter the class only during the warm up period - meaning the first 5 minutes after the class start time.
4. If you chose not to follow the routine of the instructor, please move to the back of the room so as not to distract the instructor and those participants who are following
5. Personal initiatives regarding the exercises are not allowed during class without the approval of the instructor (e.g.: executing personal routines, use of dumbbells or other exercises that contradict the current program).
6. If you must leave before the class ends, please inform the instructor before starting the class. Take a position at the rear of class so as not to disturb others when leaving.
7. For any suggestions or comments regarding a class, please inform the instructor
8. For classes that use equipment (weights, mats etc.), the member is required t return the equipment to the proper storage location upon the completion of class.
9. For classes that require work on mats please use a towel. At the end of the class please clean the mats and return them to their proper place.
10. It is required to use and wear proper sport clothing and foot wear during all classes such as aerobics, Zumba,stretching, pilates etc.
11. If feeling dizzy, shortness of breath, faint or chest pain stop exercising immediately and inform the instructor
12. Drink water before and after class. Hydration is important during exercise
13. Use of equipment not under an instructor's supervision is at your own risk
14.Using a mobile phone in the aerobics studio is strictly prohibited
- Members are required to complete a health history questionnaire.
- If a member has factors that indicate they are at a moderate or high risk for coronary heart disease, the TFY instructor will suggest that they see a physician for a complete physical evaluation.
- Physical examinations are required to all individuals who are elderly, pregnant, sedentary, have physical limitations, or a history of medical conditions that could interfere with physical activity.
- Please also mention your health policy details for emergency purpose
FEES & CANCELLATION
- It is the responsibility of all members to inform a week in advance of the cancellation.
- Refund will be made on pro rata basis only if it is cancelled in the first 15 calendar days
- Any cancellation done in the second half of the month will not call for any refund
- The fees have to be paid in the second class itself failing which TFY will be eligible to not entertain the member in the class.
- The fees can be made by Cash, Cheque or Paytm
- Any adjustment of the class have to done in the same calendar month itself.